|Thursday ||26th July || |
- Metros meet at Manchester Airport no later than 8.00am Terminal 3
- USAIR Flight Number AA735 to Philadelphia
- Host families to pick up from South River High School 5.00pm
|Friday ||27th || |
- Morning Training session at South River High School.
- Receive playing kit and jackets
- First instalment of spending money.
|Saturday ||28th || |
- Stockport Metros versus AYLA
- Bayhawks game at the Navy Stadium preceded by an optional tailgate.
|Sunday ||29th || |
- U13 Stockport Metros versus Crofton
- U15 Stockport Metros versus Severna Park
|Monday ||30th || |
- Day Trip to Washington D.C.
- To see the White House, Washington Memorial, Capitol, the Newseum, the Mall and the Air & Space Museum.
|Tuesday ||31st || |
- Stockport Metros versus BAYS
|Wednesday ||1st Aug || |
- Day trip to University of Maryland and Universal Lacrosse (formally LaxWorld)
- Second installment of spending money
|Thursday ||2nd || |
- Stockport Metros versus Kent Island
|Friday ||3rd || |
- Stockport Metros versus South River
|Saturday ||4th ||Free Day |
|Sunday ||5th ||Free Day |
|Monday ||6th ||Free Day |
|Tuesday ||7th || |
- Final “Friendship” Games at South River High School
- Final Presentations and closing ceremonies to follow the U15 game at the pavilion
|Wednesday ||8th || |
- Stockport Metros board the coach at South River High School at 2pm
|Thursday ||9th || |
- Arrive on flight AA734 at 09.00 Terminal 3 Manchester Airport.
- Meet in the arrivals hall.
- Please check the airport website for flight arrival times.